My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.heathermeyers.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catchin Some More Baseball...


Had a chance to finally make it to one of my brother Isaiah's games :o) And they won! Yay! :o)

Pitchin...




The light was pretty low, so pics aren't as sharp as I like, but doesn't keep my from tryin to get some good shots :o)








Getting away from some stray pitches can lead to some great pics :o)
Here's Isaiah practicing his levitation skills :o)......




....and even pullin in some Michael Jackson moves :o)......





Can't post without throwin in some textures too ;o)




3 comments:

.E. said...

My oldest plays ball.. Love to see some good baseball images and you certianly have some great ones here

Anonymous said...

I like the first one the best.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

always a treat to visit your site heather! love that last shot!