My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.heathermeyers.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 13, 2008

JUNE 14, 2008 ~ OUR 1st ANNIVERSARY!!!


One year ago today, I became Mrs. Jacob Meyers.......

Wow so crazy to think it's been a whole year yet it almost seems like way more than that. I guess because we've packed so much into the last 12 months. :o) It's been utter bliss, and I can't wait to embark on more adventures together. The Lord has blessed me with such an incredible husband...........

And for your viewin pleasure, here are just a few photos from our wedding. The original digital negatives are courtesy of the talented Kathy Martin (www.kathymartinphotography.com), and I gave them some Heather flare with my editing.....

















Soon I'll be posting some pics of our incredible honeymoon roadtrip as well, since I never got around to doing that before.... :o)

I LOVE YOU JACOB! And I'm so excited for all the years to come!!!!

Now off to the beach............ ;o)

2 comments:

.E. said...

Ohh Congrats.. how awesome Happy Anniversary. Love your wedding photos and how you tweaked them

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awww! you guys are too cute. your heather touch to your images are fantalicious!!!! happy anniversary to you both!! may you be blessed with many many more!!