My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.heathermeyers.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 13, 2008

WEDDING TEASER Vince & Sam


Wow - been forever since I've updated, but Summer has kicked into full gear and has had us running to and fro with busy-ness.

Last weekend was chock full of traveling for us, as we went to a friend's wedding down in Tennesee where I was to do some candid shooting. Except for the unholy temperatures (ie HOT HOT HOT) the wedding was beautiful, and before the reception I snuck them outa the church o brave the heat outside...

You may remember them from an engagement shoot earlier this year.....



More to come, stay tuned...

2 comments:

Lalee Photography said...

I got so excited when I saw a new post. :-) This is beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest!

Blueeyeddreamer said...

ok heather where are these pics?? I'm dying to see them!!