My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.heathermeyers.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Posing posies

Okay, I don't photograph "things" - I do people, it's what I love to do. I live for that incredible capture of emotion, fleeting moments that will never be had again. However, before the frost hit I thought I ought to take some pics of the gorgeous posies Ariel planted around our house while we were on our honeymoon. Dear Ariel (Leira Photography) would be by far the expert on stills and landscapes and flowers and such.......and I'm bound to be totally awed by the pics she's gonna have when she returns from her cross-country roadtrip this week! ;o) Can't wait! But, anyhow, here's my quick attempt.






























technical note: these were all taken with a cheapo freebie macro add-on thingy I have - can't wait til I can get some good glass to improve the quality! I'm having a lot of fun portrait-wise with my wide angles; it's fun, lil funky, and nothin beats gettin up close and personal {my poor clients ;o)}!

No comments: