My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.heathermeyers.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Some quick photos of me

I was fortunate enough to creatively coerce my dearest friend Ariel (of Leira Photography) to snap a few quick photos of me for my blog. We had a few moments during our last get together before she gallavanted off across the country on a whirlwind roadtrip with another dear friend, Jessica (of Country Lane Photography). I could be very jealous, but seeing that I already got my grand roadtrip earlier this year with my bestest friend and love, I can't complain too bad ;o)






I've been experimenting with some new editing techniques.....lovin it. Which poses the question: how many hours should one spend in photoshop? ;o)





I don't do sober too well. Or at least not too long! My name means joyful spirit and I love that the Lord has been so gracious in giving me the joy to sustain me in so many situations. (These pics bring back Ariel's playful admonitions, "You could at least laugh backwards!" which she said as I doubled over with giggles and disappear from the camera's frame) ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Heather! It was quite special seeing you again on Sat, and being able to chat with you for awhile... the memories we shared, wow! :) Now if only we can see some pics from that special day... ;) love you, dear! melita